GoSilver LLC (“GoSilver,” “Company,” “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access or use https://www.letsgosilver.com (the “Website”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Website:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Website.
Information You Provide to Us
When you use the Website, we may ask you provide information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, location, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, driver’s license, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Website. This includes information provided at the time of use the Website, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website.
Automatic Information Collection
When you download, access and use the Website, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Website, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Website.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your computer, mobile device and internet connection, including the computer or mobile device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not use the Website.
Use of Personal Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- Set up your account with us, request a booking, or execute a booking.
- Personalize your user experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and offerings in which you are most interested.
- Deliver service messages and other services and content you request and send information related to accounts and services, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Conduct an aggregated analysis of the performance of our Website.
- Store your credit card information longer than 90 days in order to expedite future orders and automate the billing process.
Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our Website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
GoSilver takes reasonable security measures to protect your personal information to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable.
If you use a password on the Site, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. Do not share it with any other person. If you believe your password has been misused, please notify us immediately.
Updating and Accessing Your Personal Information
If your personal information changes, we invite you to correct or update your information. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account, request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, or delete your personal information, please contact us at [email protected]. We will respond to your request to have your personal information updated as soon as possible. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Choices About Use of Your Information
You may “opt-out” of receiving promotional emails from GoSilver by following the instructions in those emails. However, opt-out requests will not apply to transactional service messages, including messages about your current GoSilver account and services.
Third-party Disclosure and Links
The Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of GoSilver. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
Social Media Features
Notice Concerning The Information Of Children
GoSilver is not directed to children under the age of 13 and does not intentionally collect any information from children under the age of 13. Please contact us if your child has provided personal information to us and we will delete the information.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur we will notify the users via email. We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
Changes to This Policy
GoSilver may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date below and may notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account). We encourage you to review this Policy whenever you visit the Website to understand how your personal information is used.
Questions About This Policy
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to the Website, or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database please feel free to contact us at [email protected].
Last Updated: January 2019